Stuart J
Stuart J, Property Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I haven't paid my gas bills more than 1,5 years. I cannot

Hello, I haven't paid my gas bills more than 1,5 years. I cannot fix this problem, I don't get bills.
My account has been closed my mistake from
E. ON. After that they said, they will fix this mistake, but they didn't. I tried to change my supplier with BULB more than year ago. I still don't have normal account with them. I have gas, nut I can't pay it.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Also I spoke with citizens advice. They said they will inform Bulb about my case, but no response.

Hello. My name is***** you for the question.

It is my pleasure to assist you today.

I have been in the legal profession, in High Street practice, for almost 30 years so I have wide range of experience in a great many different aspects of law.

Please bear with me and I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Although I am shown as online, I may be dealing with other people, on the telephone, or typing.

Please be assured that you will receive an email once I have written a reply.

Just Answer is not a chat service, it’s an email reply board and therefore sometimes it will be minutes, sometimes it may be longer, even hours or overnight.

I apologise in advance if you suffer a delay.

Kind regards.

Why havent you paid?

do you get bills?

are you home owner or renting?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I haven't paid because I don't get bills and I don't have account. Bulb thinks that my gas is top up, but is not.
I am renting

Well done on trying to resolve this because the majority of people would simply let it go and then when they get a bill in years to come, moan that they didn’t know anything about it.

If your supply will not do anything about it because they can’t for whatever reason then you need to refer it to OFGEM, the energy regulator.

https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/information-consumers/energy-advice-households/making-complaint-about-your-energy-supplier-or-network-operator

that really is all there is to it.

Thank you for letting me assist you with your legal question. I am glad that I was able to help.

I am not certain whether that answers the question for you or not, but I am happy to answer any specific points arising from this.

It will be my pleasure to help you again either further with this or any future questions you have

Stuart

Hello again.

If you don’t have any further questions, I will mark this question thread as complete for now, but don’t worry, the thread stays open if anything else crops up over the course of the next days weeks or months.

I’m glad that I was able to help.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your legal problem.

Stuart

By the way, if you would like to ask me a new question in the future, (not just clarification on this thread, then please just type @ (the at sign) followed by my name and you’ll be able to select my username to tag me in the question. If you like, you can also put “For Stuart J only” in the question thread and then the other experts will know that it’s for me. You can also tag me as one of your favourite experts. Thank you Kind regards. Stuart

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you very much for your help

My pleasure.

PS: there is no need to reply as a matter of course otherwise your reply comes back to my inbox, thinks you’re waiting, and I have to reply again. Kind regards