Hello, my name is Rusty. With large button remotes, it's hard to say which one will actually work. I have researched this remote, and have recovered a list of codes for the remote. I'll give you a money back guarantee on this answer, due to the risk that it will not work. The remote is refundable as well through Amazon.
1. Turn on the device you wish to program
2. Using the code tables in the back of this manual, locate
the list of codes for the brand name of the device you wish
3. Press and hold the Button for the device you wish to
program (TV,VCR,SAT,DVD,CAB,AUD) for more than three
seconds; the red LED will illuminate, indicating that the
remote control is ready to accept a 3-digit code.
4. Enter a 3-digit code listed for your brand of device
within 30 seconds; the LED will shut off, indicating that the
remote control is programmed.
5. Press the On/Off Button to verify correct code entry. If
the device shuts off, no further program ming is required.
6. If the device does not respond, repeat Steps 2-5, using
a different 3-digit code listed for that device brand.
Here are the list of Goodmans codes:
081 100 005 007 009 011 020 021
Let me know if you have any trouble.