How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Engineer
Category: Recorders and Players
Satisfied Customers: 44529
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
Type Your Recorders and Players Question Here...
Richard is online now

I own a Set Top Box for which I have an infe red control unit

This answer was rated:

I own a Set Top Box for which I have an infe red control unit wh I have just poured a cup of tea over therby causing it to stop working.the number on it is RT 531. Could you supply me with a replacement unit please.If you will tell me how much it costs and the means to pay you with my Visa Debit Caed.

My email address [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Thanking you in anticipation. Peter Chorlton.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

You can get it for 13 pounds from here

Click me to Open

It is the replacement remote for your unit.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Richard and other Recorders and Players Specialists are ready to help you