How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Engineer
Category: Recorders and Players
Satisfied Customers: 43357
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
Type Your Recorders and Players Question Here...
Richard is online now

i have a set top box,witch i record and play back on.But after

Customer Question

i have a set top box,witch i record and play back on.But after moving house i cannot get it to work,as i cannot remember my pin number,and there is no way i can put a new pin number in, could you please help,. The serial no is DTR-HV250.Thanking you Sandra.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This appears to be the Pin from your Cable provider, not the box itself.

Call them (tell me who they are and I can provide the details to call if you do not know) and have them reset the pin for you.

Let me know the results please

Thank you