How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rusty Your Own Question
Rusty, Engineer
Category: Recorders and Players
Satisfied Customers: 5987
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
Type Your Recorders and Players Question Here...
Rusty is online now

My D-VR35SB Recorder requires attention. The discs I recorded

This answer was rated:

My D-VR35SB Recorder requires attention. The discs I recorded on it are unfinalised. Is t
here any disc-compatible equipment on the market or is the machine reparable?
Hello, my name is Rusty. That recorder is no longer available. There isn't a way to finalize your discs on another machine. However, there is software that can recover your discs. It's $109 for the burning software, but it works on un-finalized discs. Try the free trial, and tell me the results. Here is the link:
Rusty and other Recorders and Players Specialists are ready to help you