Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642
Recorders and Players

I have a Panasonic DVD Recorder Model: DMR-EZ47VEB. I wish

to acquire the
3-Wire/coloured-Plugs Cable set... Show More
to acquire the
3-Wire/coloured-Plugs Cable set, as illustrated on page 67 of the Operating Instruction Manual RQT8857-B.
Please advise where I may purchase Lead ste, and at what price?
Thank you - P.W.Hitchings (Mr) - Crediton; Devon; UK.
Show Less
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Those are RCA audio video cables or A/V cables. You can get them here for £2: Click Here If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Freddy

Many thanks for your help.

I confirm that I have placed my order on EBay, and anticipate delivery in about a weeks time.

Best regards - Peter H.