1) The information you gave me was slipshod ie
it is illegal to copy CDs, DVDs Or Blu-Ray only if they contain copyright material.
2) Your so called facts were incorrect - if you are an expert then
"typos" should be avoided.
3) You also, incorrectly assumed (a bad practice) that I was going to
bombard the poor old HDD with dozens of disks: DVD, BluRay, whatever. How about one at a time Richard???
4) You also ignored my long term experience with these media.
5) FYI, I worked with my first computer (1st of the Compacts)
the size of an office desk, processing punched card I/O plus
printed O/P, in mid summer 1966, an IBM 1401! So have some
experience in dealing with data.
6) And. Lastly, I am not going to be bullied into giving a good rating
because I don't think you are worth it.