LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

I have a Samsung blue ray 5000 Dvd player connected by HDMI

Customer Question

I have a Samsung blue ray 5000 Dvd player connected by HDMI to my Samsung 49" curved smart TV which is also connected to SKY Q box by Optical cable. I also operate all through Bose Solo 5 sound bar.
Everything works perfect with exception of sound from my DVD player. I seem to have tried all permutations but cannot get sound from DVD. Please help
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

I assume you have hdmi from the dvd to the tv. Do you get dvd sound coming through the tv speakers then?

How is the bose connected to the tv?

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.
Nathan