*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a panasonic SC-HC35DB dab radio cd player and the

Customer Question

Hi I have a panasonic SC-HC35DB dab radio cd player and the door gets stuck and wont close. Any suggestion would be very welcome. Thanks
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: Panasonic
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic system?
Customer: Tried to see if anything is stuck but cant see anything. Tried switching it on and off.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 12 days ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Follow these steps please> Turn the power off at the wall socket.

Leave the unit off for at least 5mins.

Then while holding the power on button on the unit down, turn the power back on at the socket, keep the power button depressed for at least 5secs. When you release it you should see -----------------, in the display. The unit has just been reset to factory mode. All features should now be present again.

Let me know how it goes please.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi, thanks for the advice which I followed, however the door is still not closing. I think that there could be something stuck that is stopping it from closing and I may need to remove the door but nit sure how to do this and dont want to cause further damage.

Here are the manufacturer troubleshooting steps. FOLLOW THIS LINK PLEASE>>CLICK HERE<<

Is the open/close sensor turned off? (≥ During CD playback or pause, the CD operation side of the sliding door will not open.≥

The open/close sensor may not react to dark objects.≥ Depending on the lighting, the open/close sensor may malfunction.

In this case, try moving the unit to a different place. (Do not place this unit under strong lighting, e.g., direct sunlight or fluorescent lights, etc.)≥

When the open/close sensor is on, the sliding door may open/close while operating the buttons on the top of the unit.In this case, use the remote control.

The open/close button lights are flashing.≥ If there is an object close to both open/close sensors, both open/close button lights will flash and the open/close sensor will not function

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you but the door does start to close it just gets stuck half way. The sensor is working.Ive tried it in lots of different places.
Okay, let me check on that for you.