Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I've jot got the ddj-400 by pioneer and I downloaded the

Customer Question

Hello, I've jot got the ddj-400 by pioneer and I downloaded the rekordbox dj software it asked for some update and now my deck is flashing lights at channel level and not working not responding
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: mac
JA: When did you last update your software?
Customer: just now mid update it gave out some error and stopped working now the deck is just flashing the channel level lights and not responding
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that's it
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your pioneer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the unit (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please