Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have panasonic dvd recorder dmr 768. I have set it to

Customer Question

i have panasonic dvd recorder dmr 768. I have set it to record onto dvd but want to stop recording, how do i do this
JA: What Panasonic model do you have?
Customer: as i said dvd recorder dmr 768
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?
Customer: pressed stop, ext, function
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what does this cost?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 8 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your recorder. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the unit (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the recorder, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please