Sijad H.
Sijad H., Customer Service
Experience:  Expert at repairing faulty dvd players at intermediate level.
61965098

Why cant i press the mode section on my hitachi SPX-WKT3

Customer Question

why cant i press the mode section on my hitachi SPX-WKT3
Assistant: How long have you had your SPX-WKT3?
Customer: it is in my apartment flat which i just moved in last week
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: i tried to press filter sign reset but it has an x and box symbol saying setting disabled
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
h
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
hello
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
helooooooo
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
halllooo
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 5 days ago.

Expert:  Sijad H. replied 2 days ago.

Hi, my name is Sijad and I will be happy to assist you. Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Thank you so much for your patience.

When resetting the filter, the system must be in off mode. It will not allow you to reset the filter sign while the system is in any mode of operation other than off. Turn the system off and then you should be able to clear the filter sign.