Dan
Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Experience:  15 years as a Broadcast/IT Engineer with the local CBS affiliate.
1567601

I am thinking of buying a panasonic DVD recorder

Customer Question

I am thinking of buying a panasonic DVD recorder DMR-EX97-EB-K. Is this product compatible with a smallish lcd TV?
JA: Who makes your media player? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung - it is 10 years old
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung media player?
Customer: We hav a panasonic DVD recorder DMR E2728 which is also 10 years old and h
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: s ceased to function
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Dan replied 4 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Dan, and I am sorry to hear you are having problems. I will be very happy to assist you today. Just to be clear, is the Panasonic 10 years old or the TV?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Both are 10 years old
Expert:  Dan replied 3 days ago.

The only compatibility issues you might have would be connecting the recorder to the TV. Just make sure they both have the same type of video ports and you should be fine.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 days ago.

Since you have not responded, I hope my general answer to your question was sufficient. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, and I will be happy to continue working with you.