Nathan
Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer/installer.
59725966

Rob I have a DVD Recorder D-R17DTKB how do I connect it to

Hi Rob I have a DVD Recorder D-R17DTKB how do I connect it to my sky plus box
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Toshiba not sure how old it is
JA: How long has this been going on with your Toshiba appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't tried to record on it for awhile. I can play dvd;s on it. I have a lot of things on my sky planner that I would like to record onto dvd;s
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: my dvd recorder only has a scart lead. so I had to buy a scart to hdmi converter from amazon. I have had it working and recording but not for awhile. I don't know if I have hanged the settings or something I cannot remember,

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Does the sky box only have a hdmi connection on it (no scart)?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Nathan The Sky box has both scart and hdmi. my tv only has hdmi. I have two scart sockets on my dvd recorder

Okay for this purpose you'd hook the sky box to the recorder via scart, and then you can use hdmi from the sky box to the tv.

Nathan

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you Nathan that did it. So Pleased Excellent service