Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a teac lp-r550usb recorder, the track increment

Customer Question

i have a teac lp-r550usb recorder, the track increment button doesn,t work on remote or unit, & it won,t now finalize a disc either any idea??
JA: How long have you had your LP-R550USB?
Customer: just about two weeks
JA: What have you tried so far with your Teac product?
Customer: tried recording with lp,& tape
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i can think of
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your recorder. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the recorder (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the recorder, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please