Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I've just installed a new pioneer stereo mvh-a210bt into

Customer Question

I've just installed a new pioneer stereo mvh-a210bt into car, Bluetooth is working apert from when making calls I can't hear person on other end of call but they can hear me, that seems to be only problem
JA: What is your MVH-A210BT connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?
Customer: IPhone 11
JA: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?
Customer: Don't know what you mean, it's a car stereo
JA: The Audio/Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've bought a
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Richard replied 6 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.

Then power on the phone and tell me how it still has the problem.