How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMaryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 5959
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
TherapistMaryAnn is online now

Will do thanks again! ps would you be in the uk or somewhere

This answer was rated:

Will do thanks again! ps would you be in the uk or somewhere else around the world!?
You are welcome :)
I am not in the UK but if you are seeking a therapist there, I can certainly help you find one. Here are some resources to help you:
You can also check with your doctor about a referral as well as ask the local university for advice on who to see.
TherapistMaryAnn and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you