How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrJackiePhD Your Own Question
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 383
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
DrJackiePhD is online now

Mind Thinking

This answer was rated:

I think I need help with controlling what my mind things and saying the right things

DrJackiePhD :

Hi, I'm Dr. Jackie, a communications/relationship expert. Are you online?

DrJackiePhD :


DrJackiePhD :

I'm going to switch to Q&A. If you come online in the meantime, I'll try to switch over and catch you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please could you advise me I am going through a very tough time

Hi Yusuf,
First, do you want to chat online? If so, you will have to re-post the question. The system might ask you for another deposit--but that is just to hold the question. We experts don't get paid until we have helped you and you are satisfied and rate us that way.
So if you want to chat, you will need to re-post the question and ask for me.
Or, if you want to continue in this venue of Q&A, I can try to help you this way.
==Dr. Jackie
DrJackiePhD and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you