How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMaryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 722
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
TherapistMaryAnn is online now

Buying partner out of there half of the property which is in

Customer Question

Buying partner out of there half of the property which is in there name
Can provide information payment of half of the deposit plus mortgage payments
Transferring property into my name
I will transfer mortgage into my name or if that's not possible get another mortgage
Regards ***** *****
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 3 years ago.
What is your question exactly? Is this a legal question. If so I can transfer this to the correct department.