How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 19436
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now

I;m very upset about my life is dull mow since my late mother

Customer Question

i;m very upset about my life is dull mow since my late mother passed away in 2005 so i try find new gay relationship for 28 yaes is waste of life nobody have me again thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
There is no single answer or situation that is right for everybody, nor can anyone over the internet determine what is right for you. However, we can discuss how you can determine what is right for you.
Have you considered seeing a counselor?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
I have not heard back from my request for additional information.
As I said above, there is no answer for the right relationship that is correct for everyone. Ultimately, the relationship that feels right for you is the correct relationship. If you are struggling in finding the best answer to your situation, the usual first step would be to see a counselor/therapist.
It is also worth noting that someone with certain mental health issues, such as depression or anxiety, may find it easier to reach these decisions if the mental health issue is treated. For example, depression can be very common in people that feel ostracized from society, and treating the depression may help these people come to terms with the difficulties in their lives. While a counselor may help you identify symptoms that may be due to depression and counseling may help the depression, it also may be necessary to see your doctor for consideration of treatment with medicines.
If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.