How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMaryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 722
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
TherapistMaryAnn is online now

I have been married years my husband cheat on me all those

Customer Question

I have been married for 10 years my husband cheat on me all those years and I keep forgiving him we have 2 daughter 3 and 8 years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now am planning to move out with my girls
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still he hasn't told anyone that I have left he keep pretending that am around I have all his cheating evidence including messages and videos of him at the hotels with different women's . He even got a girl pregnant and let her have an abortion he sleeps out Monday to Sunday come home 6 or 7 in the morning sometimes a day later with no explanation he disrespect me he never look after the girls he never cook or clean I do them all.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In eye of people he talk good about telling them I mean a lot to him that he will never compromise me wit nobody but he keep cheating mostly when it happen is always I July and August every year without fail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know want to do please help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

I cannot provide a phone call but I can help here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks you can send by writing it fine thanks
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


this is a different expert

What is our specific question about this?