TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach

My wife left me 5 years ago having found someone else, she

My wife left me 5 years ago having found someone else, she came back 3 years ago but nothing is the same for me and I want to end it but don't want to hurt her.

You sound like a very loving gentleman and have forgiven and tried to make things work. There will be hurt..maybe no way around it...for both of you...but you can handle it with love and grace by being open and talking of your feelings without casting blame, just expressing how you feel and how you have tried to make things work. Speak with love and empathy in your heart and know that there will be hurt but you can still get through it.

I am here when you come online.

Please let me know how I can support you.