TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

Humiliated by my gf in front of her friends

Customer Question

humiliated by my gf in front of her friends
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is my phone number please send me your number to discuss my issue***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i add some pics to help with my query?
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 year ago.

I am not able to provide a call but please let me know if you would like to continue here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please contimue

Please let me know what happened with your girlfriend that you felt humiliated and what you need support with.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call me

As I mentioned above I am not able to provide a phone call and that is why I asked if you would like to continue in this chat. If you need a phone call then I will opt out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a bit embarrassing really. she asked me to pose nude for her and 4 friends to draw me and said it would be ok but her nd her friends just seemed to spend the whole time teasing me for the size of my penis

I am sorry you had that experience and not sure why she would put you through that. did the two of you communicate about it and how you felt about what happened? That is the best way to work through it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried but i was so embarrassed i couldnt get no where as it was almost as if she enjoyed doing it

It sounds like she way trying to be cute and funny which clearly it wasn't and your feelings have been deeply hurt. I understand how you feel embarrassed but the only way to work through this is to discuss how you felt and ask why she would desire to do that to you. give her the opportunity to express herself as well so you can come back together and move on from this experience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before i let them draw me naked she ha already told her friends i was small and showed them pics of me naked, she thought it would of been a turn on for me being teased like that?

I am sorry that she wasn't respectful. I think if you feel you can't express your feelings to her and she feels it is okay to behave in this manner, then you may need to ask yourself if this is the person that you want to be with.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was made to feel so inadequate in front of 5 girls but in a way it did turn me on when they were all staring at me

You need to talk with her about it all.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do,id never thought i was so small before that night but obviously i am

I wish you the best with your open and honest discussion with your girlfriend. Be well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is that all the advice i get?

Not sure what else you need support with. The best way to get through this is to be open with her about how you feel so you can repair how you felt. I don't hear you are wanting to do that but that would be my suggestion as it is the best way to move through a tough space.