Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist
15682972

I had a crush on someone 2 years ago and now me and that

I had a crush on someone 2 years ago and now me and that girl are good friends and good work colleagues after not talking for a while. But now we talk more often and stuff. But I don't know if I should ask her out because I don't know if she is single or has a boyfriend already and don't want to spoil r friendship because of that so what do i do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no answer yet

Hi there maybe I can help. Do you have any indication that she is in to you? How would you know if she is seeing someone without asking her?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We get on well and laugh a lot at each other. And that's the point if I ask her r friendship might go sour after being so close

Well, there is a way to test the waters. I say ask her out for some coffee, or something that a group of people can go do. So, it is not like a date but you will be able to see how she acts in a social setting with you. What do you think?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can try that because it is eating me up inside and making me torn and I feel like Iam going to cry. Why is that

The uncertainty of possibly having a more intimate relationship compared to possibly getting rejected. I think to play it safe do more things socially without actually calling a date, and see what transpires. It might give you a clearer picture of pursuing this farther or backing off and just being friends. Good luck to you.