TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

I said something stupid yesterday too. Like I asked her for

Customer Question

I said something stupid yesterday too. Like I asked her for something to watch when I was at work last night and she mentioned this documentary but couldn’t tremember the name of it. She said she’ll tell me in a bit if she remembers meaning she’d text me. And I said oh don’t worry about it I’ll speak to you about it tomorrow. Or words to that effect. Why did I say this? I’ll never know. I just don’t want her to think I care but that will tell her I do. I really care. I wish I didn’t say that it would have been nice to text her really.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 5 days ago.

I know it is hard not to overthink all of this...just breathe and not contort yourself to try and please and appease.

Expert:  TherapistJen replied 4 days ago.

Do you need anymore support?