Rafael-E-Therapist
Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

Been with my girlfriend for about 8 months now recently have

Hello, been with my girlfriend for about 8 months now recently have been arguing and she wants to split up as she thinks I’ve been controlling and haven’t showed her the love I use to which i still love her deeply. Recently she said it was over last night but this morning she still said the same and wants a break I have spoken to her mother and her mother wants us to sort things out o have arranged for me to go down to see her as she’s living with her mother and her mother said she would keep it a secret and wants us to sort it out I’m hoping through making this gesture it will help our relationship?
Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: No, just that I spoke to her this morning on the phone and she says she wants a break but her mother said I’m welcome to come down in a few days to suprise her thinking of getting flowers and try and talk and listen to her maybe that will work thank you

Hello, I'm Rafael, an integrative psychotherapist. I'm here to support you. I'm carefully reviewing your post and I'm sorry to know about your distressful situation.

I believe your plan to suddenly show up at her home could be a good or a bad idea depending on what she wants and expects from you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you just wondering weather to go ahead with my idea of suprising her with a visit as her mum said I was welcome to stay

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions since I am here willing and ready to support you as much as possible.

You can contact me using this direct link to my profile https://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/expert-rafael-therapist/, you could bookmark it for easy access, and just make sure you state “For Rafael only” in your request, for other experts to know you want me to reply, and I will respond in less than an hour most of the time.

Thank you for your trust,

Rafael.