Rafael-E-Therapist
Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

Broke up with my ex 2 weeks backs and she got back in

Broke up with my ex 2 weeks backs and she got back in contact since then saying she wants to be just friends, however the way I feel about her is something I wouldn't feel if we was just friends
Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: I'm just struggling with dealing with my emotions about everything

Hello, I'm Rafael, an integrative psychotherapist. I'm here to support you. I'm carefully reviewing your post and I'm sorry to know about your painful and distressful situation.

Could you please tell me for how long were you dating, what main issues did you have, and what has she told you about the reasons to end your relationship?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
We was together for 3 years, the main issue in our relationship was I had less time to see her and spend time with her because I was working overnights, however she didn't want to see me on my days off. The reason we broke up aswell is because I have talked to other people and asking the help on hwo to get my back ex and she wasn't happy with that but then she was talking to other lads behind my back and wanting to meet up with them

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions since I am here willing and ready to support you as much as possible.

You can contact me using this direct link to my profile https://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/expert-rafael-therapist/, you could bookmark it for easy access, and just make sure you state “For Rafael only” in your request, for other experts to know you want me to reply, and I will respond in less than an hour most of the time.

Thank you for your trust,

Rafael.