Rafael-E-Therapist
Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

Thinking about separation or divorce, but don't know how to

Thinking about separation or divorce, but don't know how to get started.
Assistant: This sounds like a can of worms I'm glad not to have to open. The Psychologist will do a great job for you. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Well, have been married for nearly 37 years, retired about a year ago. Husband retired too, but finding him really difficult to get on with. He's quite nasty sometimes, and really upset me last night.!
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Not sure

Hello, I'm Rafael, an integrative psychotherapist. I'm here to support you. I'm carefully reviewing your post and I'm sorry to know about your distressful situation.

For you to think about separation/divorce, it means you truly feel frustrated, wounded and hopeless about any significant improvement in your husband's behavior and the quality of your marriage, right?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thankyou. I'm a bit at my wits end

I lament to hear that, then it is indeed overwhelming for you.

When you said he si nasty, you mean he becomes mentally, emotionally and verbally abusive, right?

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions since I am here willing and ready to support you as much as possible.

You can contact me using this direct link to my profile https://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/expert-rafael-therapist/, you could bookmark it for easy access, and just make sure you state “For Rafael only” in your request, for other experts to know you want me to reply, and I will respond in less than an hour most of the time.

Thank you for your trust,

Rafael.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thankyou Rafael

You are very welcome.