TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

Me and my girlfriend of 5 years have had alot of good times

Me and my girlfriend of 5 years have had alot of good times and alot of bad times but we pulled through the bad times. About 6 or 7 months ago some thing clicked with her and she didn't see me a boyfriend in her eyes more so of a friend. which has continued to present and she finds it hard to be intimate with me due to this case and is considering ending relationship as it's not healthy for us she said. any advice on what can be done to save it as we both love and care for each other very much

I am sorry you are going through this. It is unlikely that these feelings will reappear for her. I know you want to hear otherwise and want the magic answer to get back where you were, but if those feelings have changed and she doesn't feel that chemistry anymore and feels more friendship, it will likely stay there. I would have an open conversation with her and ask her if she feels things could be rekindled and if she says no, then believe her and begin to transition out of it all and begin your healing.

I await your thoughts.

I am here when you are ready.