TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

Me and my fella are having problems he keeps doing stuff to

Customer Question

Me and my fella are having problems he keeps doing stuff to push me away like at the weekend he sent to play football then instead of meeting me and his daughter he went and sat in the pub and got very drunk and sent all his money when our baby needed her food getting and I don’t work at the moment as on maternity so money is tight and he now won’t speak to me and completely ignoring his daughter
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 9 days ago.

And why won't he speak to you now? Sounds like he isn't ready to be fully responsible like you need him to be, but sadly you can't make him act in a way that cares for you and your baby as he is supposed to. I would not contact him and let him come around and then let him know how you feel when he disappears and isn't responsible within the family.

I await your thoughts.