Tori, Psychologist
Tori, Psychologist, Psychologist
Experience:  Work/Coaching Psychologist & Therapist
105912372

Been talking to this girl for about 7 weeks now (I’m male).

Customer Question

Been talking to this girl for about 7 weeks now (I’m male). Everything is going well apart from sex. I’m inexperienced and haven’t had any previous girlfriends whereas she has been in relationships all her life. She says she’s bored in bed and I’m too gentle and nice and need to be rougher. How do I do this with little experience? I don’t want to ruin our relationship but we both like a lot of sex so this needs to work.
Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: No that’s it
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Tori, Psychologist replied 8 days ago.

Hi, I hope I can help with your question.

Perhaps it would be helpful to interpret her request as for you to be more confident or self assured, rather than rougher. Everyone is different, and sexual preferences vary, however generally with sex slower and gentler will achieve as good if not better results, and so perhaps you can both share your preferences and learn and grow from each other, with more variety. You will build up confidence as you better find out what you enjoy as well as learning about what she enjoys.

I hope that helps.

Do let me know if you require any further assistance.

If you are satisfied with my answer please provide a positive review.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks for your reply. How can I improve my confidence quickly? Should I tell her how I feel?

Perhaps it would be easier to ask her to guide you/teach you what she would like?