JohnMichaels,MS,LPC
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.
68372260

My friend is getting mixed signals from someone i want to

my friend is getting mixed signals from someone i want to help her with advice

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is John. what kind of mixed signals? What is going on?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
she said she wants to know why the boy keeps talking to her making her feel special then stops talking to her for a bit comes and goes
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
she is getting stressed over it
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sometimes he give nice replies shows he cares and sometimes ignores her out of nowhere and doesn’t look at her face
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
she wants to know why he does this and what she should do towards it

It is unlikely that anyone can know the answer to that question, except maybe him, and chances are, he doesn’t. His not looking her in the eye indicates either a lack of honesty or sense of insecurity. I am leaning toward insecurity. He wants to ask her out and can’t get up the nerve. Maybe she could break the ice and ask him out for a drink after work. Nothing spectacular, but maybe enough to give him confidence. Does that make sense?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
thanks

Your welcome. Please take the time to rate my response, so I can re Eileen credit for it.

I am posting this to give you the opportunity to rate.