Rafael-E-Therapist
Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

If he is immature and hasn't got the right mentality for a

If he is immature and hasn't got the right mentality for a relationship do I not take it to heart when he says "something is missing"
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please can I ask as I know you mentioned compatibility based on his needs - he made reasons of how he felt I was treading on egg shells .. which isn't true ... it was early days so I guess things were "polite" - are these just excuses to justify him leaving
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
As if a person really thought this , they should want to work through it

Hello. I am sorry I could not answer your previous question, I just found out it was changed to LAW category, and the website does not allow me to answer it. Please request a refund for that unanswered question otherwise they website will keep your payment.

You are right, taking to heart what an immature person tells you, especially when he does not take responsibility for his issues undermining the relationship will always be destructive and never help you.

Those are his perceptions and feelings, and you know he dramatically changes from being overwhelmingly into you to suddenly leaving ant telling you the opposite. Then that shows you the level of dishonesty and instability this person presents.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No thank you for getting back to me . I'm going on a tangent I guess . I appreciate your advice

No problem.