Rafael-E-Therapist
Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

My partner asked for a break we started as of Friday, but on

My partner asked for a break we started as of Friday, but on the basis of still continuing with the relationship, he said I just need a couple of weeks - should I be worried? This break came about after several recent arguments and past which was all down to me. I’m so confused and lost. I failed to ask if we still communicate with each other, my friend suggests every two days. Also before I agreed to the break, I had been living with him at weekends so I had to clear my things out, but he took me home afterwards
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: Sorry like what?

Hello, I'm Rafael, an integrative psychotherapist. I'm here to support you. I'm carefully reviewing your question now and I am very sorry to know about your distressful situation.

Could you please tell me:

1- For how long have you been together?

2- Is this the first time you break?

3- Which have been these issues leading to this situation?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
7 months
I’ve threaten to leave the relationship several times and so has he

This is the first time for a break