TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

Married but unhappy Assistant: The Psychologist will know

Married but unhappy
Assistant: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Just had a horrible experience,we are beginning to feel we are incompatible
Assistant: This sounds like a can of worms I'm glad not to have to open. The Psychologist will do a great job for you. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: No

I would keep communicating with one another to see about the feelings of incompatibility and if you both feel the same way and find there is no way to reconnect, then you may work toward disengaging from one another and it can happen on friendly terms since you both may be feeling the same way.