JohnMichaels,MS,LPC
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.
68372260

It's nothing serious but I am just confused because this

hi. It's nothing serious but I am just confused because this person was asking me out and suggesting we meet up and then he unfriended me on social media saying I seem fake and selfish. Can I get any help with it?
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: not for now
Honestly, he sounds like he’s the one that is confused. Did you accept his invitation to go out? What was reaction when he asked you out?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did at last, but for the first few times, I wasn't able to fit it on my schedule.
I think maybe he is frustrated that you didn’t pass out with joy when he asked you out. Honestly, I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it.