JohnMichaels,MS,LPC
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.
68372260

I love a girl more than anything in the world. Its been

Hello there,
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I love a girl more than anything in the world. Its been around 5 years. I tried several times to express my feelings to her but never got the right chance. Actually, we were not from the same city. Its was a distance. But then again I tried but couldn’t let her know. Last year I moved to England from my Country. Around six months ago I found her Instagram account. We started chatting. After that I proposed her via a phone call. Her answer was she doesnt see me that way. And its impossible to her. Just after one month I went to Bangladesh to meet her in person. The time between she used to go to her College and come back from college I waited for her to see her. She saw me for a couple of days that I was there only for her. I even told her I came for her. But she kept rejecting me. After a couple of days I got back in London. Recently I got to see via social media that she has a boyfriend. But I dont care. Cause I love her. I can do anything for her. Now what should I do?
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Please give me some real advice. Dont say to move on. Let her go. I cant. I never will. I just wanna be with her at any cost.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. I am reviewing your question and will reply in a moment.

It seems to me she has made her wishes clear. As long as you continue to push her, the worse your chances are. Your best chance of ever winning her over is to back off. From the sounds of things, that doesn’t even sound likely, but that is your best chance.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
So, what can I do?