JohnMichaels,MS,LPC
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.
68372260

A man I am very fond of who is married saw me for the first

A man I am very fond of who is married saw me for the first time in months. He made his way to me and held both of my hands each in his own and put his cheek on my cheek for about 60 seconds. I naturally pulled back but he held on to me. It was a private moment ina public place. I’m not sure about asking him what it meant but I felt very reassured afterwards. Now I’m puzzled. What do you think?
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: I’m in love with him unfortunately

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you had any luck yet with finding s someone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel the question and my subscription, thank you

Welcome to JustAnswer! I’m sorry for the delay. I think you need to stay away from him as long as he is married. It does sound like he cares for you. Understand though, if he reaches out to you while he is married, he is setting a standard that he will likely repeat in the future. If his wife can’t trust him now, you won’t be able to trust him down the line.

Does that make sense?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When you say reaching out, do you mean that what he did was reaching out to me. Does he expect a reaction from me do you think? I’m not intending to give any reaction but I need to understand

There is no way to know his intentions for sure without asking, and that would be tempting fate it seems to me. It does seem like he was testing the waters to me; Maybe he is basing his reaction according to yours .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it’s good to know that he has feelings for me but also good to be armed with the fact that I know this and I know that there is a strong possibility that if I gave the signal he might act upon it. I need to be sure I behave correctly around him which I have done so far.
It gives me the power I need to stay true to my morals if I know what is happening I can’t make a naive mistake.
If a man behaves like he did can I be sure of anything?

No, because he cannot be trusted.

JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience: 25+ years helping resolve relational issues.