How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JohnMichaels,MS,LPC Your Own Question
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1911
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC is online now

My questions are as follows, My husband and I have been

Customer Question

Good evening my questions are as follows
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: My husband and I have been having problems for about 6 mo months he has been unfaithful. Every time I confronted him about seeing the girl that he is currently seeing he denided
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: He denied it, he gave me an STI and that's when I decided to end the relationship but live together and have a daughter he has made it clear that he doesn't love me anymore but he will not move out because he says he has nowhere to go. He answers his girlfriends phone in the house we share a 1 bedroom flat. This is very difficult for me as I have been hin for over 1p 10 years . He refuses to take her calls outside and insists that it's his house as it is mine and he has the right to talk to who ever he feels like. It's very difficult for me to see him talk to the female who gave him an STI and the girl knows that he is married and has a child its emotional torture as I havel
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  JohnMichaels,MS,LPC replied 11 days ago.

I don’t think I am telling you anything you don’t already know, but my thoughts are this guy is a jerk. He deserves whatever he gets. I say kick his butt to the curb. If you can’t do that, move you and your child somewhere else and leave him there to pay his own rent. Is that doable?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It is doable but right now we are in a lockdown because of Corona virus and I haven't been going to work for the past 3 months the reason being that our daughter was in ITU for almost a month due to pneumonia. Her lungs collapsed and had to be intubated. And during that stressful time he would sneak of waited till I would fall asleep and go only to return in the morning. So when my daughter came out we all decided that I take a break from work and look after her. When I was about to go back to work this is when all the covid-19 was happening I had a jo lined up as I am a biomedical scientist and work in the hospital l cannot work from home and there is no available child care. So much question is what is it that I can do to make living together at this point bearable
Expert:  JohnMichaels,MS,LPC replied 11 days ago.

That is a predicament. Do you not have family you can move in with? I am assuming the answer to that question is no. I mean, my heart goes out to you. I wish there was a way you could force his handle moving out. If there is, I would stop at nothing if I were you. He doesn’t care for you or your daughter obviously. other than that, all you can do is ignore him and act like he is not there. In such a small flat, That is obviously going to be difficult. Seriously, I wish I could offer you more, but this seems to be all you have. Hopefully this coronavirus thing will be over soon.