JohnMichaels,MS,LPC
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years helping resolve relational issues.
68372260

I'd like some advice regarding some mixed signals from a

Hi, I'd like some advice regarding some mixed signals from a girl I like at work.
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: It's just something that's been preoccupying me a little lately. Particularly since the lockdown I guess...
whole thing feels a bit up in the air and I'm a bit worried about her tbh. Seems like she's been a bit withdrawn lately and keeping herself to herself. I've tried to give her some space over the past few weeks as she removed, added and then removed me again on Facebook out of the blue lol. Now she's deleted her account completely but she still follows me on Instagram, watches all my stories almost as soon as I post them etc. And I swear she used to keep giving me sustained eye contact in the office. Still really fond of her and to be honest, it wasn't ever even that awkward in the office, in spite of everything!! Just was always a little hard to chat properly in there unfortunately. I'm wondering if I should reach out and see if she's okay, especially at the moment. :/
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Erm, well she knows I like her as well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm wondering if I should message her, offer her my number for WhatsApp etc and just offer to be there. I'm just not sure where I stand and I'm not sure if she is either.

I think it would be a good idea to maybe just text her and say that times are tough and you were wondering how she is doing. offer to chat with her on a reguler basis just to keep each oTher company. Honestly, the worst thing that might happen is her say no, but at least then you would know. Does that make sense to you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does. I think that's certainly worth trying. I won't know till I try. You obviously don't know her, but do you think that there's a possibility that she might be going through a difficult patch herself, given her sonewhat inconsistent behaviour?

It seems to me she might have some indecision. concerning yyou.

I hope you will take time to read my response so I receive credit for it.

I will add, even though she might say no, as I said at least you will know. I think we miss a lot of opportunities because we never try. Give it a try…

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, no worries. And thanks. Will definitely look into this.

You’re welcome