TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

Im feeling very distressed about a situation I'm currently

Customer Question

Im feeling very distressed about a situation I'm currently in
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I've been speaking to someone during lockdown and its been very intense and now the person I've been speaking to is having a wobble and wants some time to think and its really stressing me out
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: I have depression and anxiety
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 year ago.

It is s tough time for sure and with all that is going on, I have noticed that people are wobbling a bit. I know it is hard but you must let them be and figure out what they want. If you reach out too often then it could push them away and you do not want that. Take some deep breaths when the stress is occurring and try and remember that forcing it won't make it happen...let things be and hope that it all turns out how you desire.