TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I am having relationship problems with my husband. He's just

Customer Question

Hi, I am having relationship problems with my husband. He's just so negative nowadays and he blames it on me, when he used to be mentally abusive.
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: So, I have been having problems since mid this year and its all really because of my parents and his parents not getting along
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Yes, no matter how hard I try, he takes everything negative.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
hello?
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 7 days ago.

Hi!

I'm Dr. Jackie, a psychotherapist, counselor, and relationship expert. And I'm very sorry you are in this apparent time of turmoil and pain and uncertainty Would you like to talk in real time, on the phone, on Skype, or just respond in a kind of email-type communication?

It's a little after 7 p.m. EST, which is my time. I should be on for at least another 3 hours. Can you let me know how you would like to proceed?

Thank you and

hope to chat soon,

--Dr. Jackie

.