Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist
15682972

My boyfriend went back to his ex and I'm confused I don't

Hi,my boyfriend went back to his ex and I'm confused I don't know what to do.
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: okay We meet in February this year.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: and we started dating then I ask him if his been in a relationship.he said he just came out of a relationship but he doesn't want relationship but let see how we're doing together and we continue to see each other every day we started to like each other then we both fall in love but at the same time his ex she was pregnant with his baby.now baby has arrived things have changed his gone back to her.I feel used and betrayed bcoz I trusted him .
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
when will I receive my answer

Hi there. What can I help you with.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi,I have been seen someone for 11mouth now.we started dating then fell for each other but now his gone back to his ex bcoz she has his baby.

Yes I understand the situation. What can I help you with.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am confused I don't know what to do should I walk away from this relationship should I stay?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I really like and love this guy very much but it's not easy.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just need some advice.

Why in the world would you chase someone who obviously is interested in someone else. You are being used. This should be a no brainer to walk away from him.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it's very hard walking away from someone you really love..I guess I have to deal with it.

Of course it is hard. It is grieving over a loss. However, I think the bigger question to ask yourself is why do you think so low of yourself that you would accept a complete and utter loser into your life to develop a relationship with. You deserve better but you have to believe that. Please don't chase after someone who doesn't hold the same feelings as you and who doesn't respect you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Your absolutely right.
thank you for your advice.

Best of luck to you moving forward.