Rafael-E-Therapist
Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

I need help on my couple life, nothing at the moment, no

I need help on my couple life
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: nothing at the moment
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hi, I hope I can offer some help with your question. Can you provide some background to your situation and what you would like help with?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I’m not able to have a physical relationship with my wife. My private part doesn’t get harder when she’s in a romantic mood for something

Have you discussed this with a doctor?

I would suggest making an appointment with your doctor to rule out any medical issue that may be causing this.

Erectile Dysfunction is a common problem, and can be a sign of an emotional or psychological response, for example to stress. Many people find self hypnosis helpful, as this can help to resolve and reframe any issues that may be leading to this on a subconscious level (you may not consciously be aware that you are stressed, or have another concern, for example a fear of pregnancy at this time, or a reduction in self confidence, or other issue).

Self Hypnosis and clinical hypnotherapy is very different from that which is used for entertainment. Hypnosis is just a shift in awareness, and this gentle stste of relaxation can be useful at resolving issues such as these. Our thoughts, trigger our emotions, which then lead to our physical response, however we often focus exclusively on the physical aspect of any issue, such as a headache, or neck ache, without considering the issues taht may have led up to this. Hypnotherapy helps to take a more holistic response, and can be very helpful.

As suggestions you might want to have a look at some of the self hypnosis downloads provided on www.hypnosisdownloads.com as an example, however there are many reputable providers available online. An app called Hypnosis by Joseph Clough is also helpful and includes tracks for most issues such as this.

Do let me know if I can offer any further help with your question.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Is their anything that can help me out such as medication
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Or any type of exercise

Your question has been categorised as a relationship question. You might want to post a medical question specifically for advice on possible medication. Or I can opt out of the question and see if it can be re-categorised as medical?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
please

Hello, I'm Rafael, an integrative psychotherapist. I'm here to answer your question or to support you with a private consultation. I'm carefully reviewing your post and I'm sorry to know that you have been presenting erectile problems. Please tell me if you have a specific question about it, as you mentioned exercises and medication, or if you'd prefer to have a consultation to discuss your problem.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I just want to know if their is any medication or Excerise which can help me out

Exercises or the use of drugs should always depend on the nature of your erectile problem, otherwise, you could cause more damage not only to your sexual life but to your physical and mental health. Thus, first, you need an evaluation to identify/diagnose the nature of your erectile dysfunction, and from there determine the necessary treatment based on it.

Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience: MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach