TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

I’m speaking on and off to someone I know from college but

Customer Question

Hey I’m speaking on and off to someone I know from college but after many years - we were never friends in the past
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I felt like he was interested in me I felt like some things were hints
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: But let’s say the past few days or week convos has died down he seems to be less talkative now than before I feel like maybe I’ve put him off because I came across too closed or shy and I’m kicking myself because I actually developed feelings for him over the past few months of just talking
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Expert:  Site Moderato replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  TherapistJen replied 8 days ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. Sounds like there may have been some interest and it also seems like you have nothing to lose and possibly something to gain if you reach out andnlet him know of your interest and perhaps he may share the same feelings. If he felt you weren't interested this could be helpful for him to know.