Rafael-E-Therapist
Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

Basically I broke up with my boyfriend he was listening too

Customer Question

basically I broke up with my boyfriend he was listening too much to his parents he was beating me up I was meant to have a baby with him and I was depressed and I didn't and I said that I don't want the baby but I ended up having a miscarriage and his parents are saying that I bought it the baby when it's not true and they said they don't want me to be with him anymore and he said the same thing that they will find him someone you and he told me that he doesn't want to be with me anymore and I want to be with him but I don't know what to do with myself
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Site Moderato replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Rafael-E-Therapist replied 4 days ago.

Hello, I'm Rafael, an integrative psychotherapist. I'm here to support you. I'm reviewing your post now and I am sorry to know about your painful situation. Please confirm your request for a private session by clicking the "Call me" button for the website to allow us to proceed with your consultation. Thank you.

Expert:  Rafael-E-Therapist replied 22 hours ago.

Since I have not heard back from you, what I can tell you based on your post is that only you know how much you have suffered because of this person's abusive and immature behavior, enabled by his family, leading to your present situation, which shows this person's inability and unwuillingness to even respect you, then there is no way you could expect this person to protect, love and support you in the long run.

Please find an excellent psychotherapist to support you working on your healing process, grieving your loss, and processing these traumatic events. It will take time and work but you'll be able to heal and grow from it. Rely on a support system and set your healing as your top priority.