Rafael-E-Therapist
Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

How does this service work? My relationship is at the brink

hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: how does this service work?
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: My relationship is at the brink of break down - a 10 week cycle of constant fights have exhausted us both (him more than me) and although we're both here, a pen could drop and he could just end things. He doesn’t seem to be himself anymore, all loving acts and affection has left his behaviour. He seems very cold and switched off now. Is this something that can be fixed? I have asked him a###-##-####times if he still wants to be here (in this relationship) and he he’s answer has been “yes but I just need this chaotic conflict to stop between us”. And each time he’s had to repeat this, he has become colder about it but the same message.
I know im needing to have these convos too much but that’s because I can’t see the love and care and things are almost too sensitive right now for him to be able to have that chat. It’s like he’s standing at a cliff edge about to jump. And just like deep lessons and convos won’t really y work on a suicidal person standing on the edge, they won’t work with him right now either. I essentially need some advise on how to move him away from the edge of jumping to break up.
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello, I'm Rafael, an integrative psychotherapist. I'm here to support you. I'm reviewing your post now and I am sorry to know about your serious relationship problems. Please confirm your request for a private session by clicking the "Call me" button for the website to allow us to proceed with your consultation. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi, sorry I can’t see that option

You have requested a ten-minute phone call. Could you please tell me when it is a good time for you to receive my call? Thank you.

Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience: MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
im free anytime including right now if that works for you.

Good.