Karamat Mahwish
Karamat Mahwish ,
Experience:  Clinical Psychologist at Government MTI Lady Reading Hospital
109261799

I have a relationship question, I knew a guy for 3 years

Customer Question

I have a relationship question
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I knew a guy for 3 years Initially met for marriage purposes and I sept with him once in 2018 after that I kept calling him things like small dick and putting him down and hurting him did it because I have my own past issues, he then distanced from me but I kept trying my best to see if I could repair things we always would part then come back but he always would do phone sex with me I felt a connection towards him but after 3 years just found out his married and he never told e me I wanted marriage out of all thjs
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: He never told me his married and recently things have got very out of hand where in July seeing it wasn’t going anywhere with him I decided to try investigate him wether hus married or not I had enough and decided to tel him I’ve been using him all along he said hurtful things to me and I also said it to him I wanted to do this to take control and so he doesn’t hurt me seeing the whole thing wasn’t going anywhere then I think I hurt hus ego as he started to private call me alot harass then I went gym and he saw me after 3 years and stared to video me and tell all in the gym that I’m after him been stalking him I love him even police couldn’t get me off him etc etc then after a week I decided to go and ask round his area where he lives if his married his neighbour confirmed he saw me and another guy in the car through his cctv camera he then came to my mums house and hit the guy for knocking on his door then I had to call police on him then police came took him away I reported him for harrassment now his on bail but I’ve dropped the charges now and hus yet to know this will do next week but now I don’t know if I should send him a msg to tell him I’ve dropped the case and also say sorry to him or shall I leave the whole thing and not say a word I want to know what I can do which will help my situation where hel rememebr me
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What I actually want is to stil be in his mind so I want to repair things I do still have feelings for him and I don’t know if it’s the time now to open up and tell him how I really feel about him and that I always wanted marriGe from him all along
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Or is it best to now walk away and when you leave them with no answer or explanation then they will come back
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Like what will help the situation in my favour - so if I say sorry for all what I did etc and then disclose how much I liked him is that best course of action to take now or is it best to say nothing no explanation no sorry etc and just go no contact ?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What will be the right thing to do to still be that person he will call down the line ? Apologies now and explanation or go no contact after al what’s happen I’m just fearful if I go no contact with no sorry no explanation he will fill in the blanks himself and forget me for good
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I just feel ever since I knew him their has been so many missed chances of me getting him because I kept doing the opposite to showing him I want him etc so now as it’s come to this situation do I tell him now how I really felt or go no contact I want to know how I can get him to call me want me again
Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m a Clinical Psychologist welcome to JustAnswer, Answers here are for education and information, and do not represent a formal treatment relationship. If you’ve any additional information about your question please write it here, please disregard any requests for phone calls, they are system-generated and not coming from me! Please give me some time to answer your question, and your patience is appreciated. Thank you !

Thanks for waiting and sharing your struggle regarding your past relationship with that guy and I completely understand your situation. My advise to you is to take this all situation realistically as he’s already married and so many things like police etc are involved so better to think move on with your life, which will keep you safe from suffering more mentally and emotionally in future.

I hope I have answered your question, If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site. Thanks a lot
Mahwish