Rafael-E-Therapist
Rafael-E-Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

I need to understand if I’m being unreasonable to expect my

I need to understand if I’m being unreasonable to expect my husband to treat me better
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I feel that he ignores my feelings, puts everything on me when I tell him he’s hurt me.
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I need to understand if I’m the problem or whether my expectations are reasonable

Hello, I'm Rafael, an integrative psychotherapist. I'm here to support you. I'm reviewing your post now and I am sorry to know about your distressful and frustrating marital situation. Please confirm your request for a private session by clicking the "Call me" button for the website to allow us to proceed with your consultation. Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Where is this button please?

There should be a button with the label "Call me" or "Premium Services".

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’m a little too emotional to talk on the phone right now.Can I share the latest messages we have sent and you let me know if I’m being unreasonable or whether I’m the problem?

Premium services can be implemented via text, or call. But if you only want a general information answer in this public forum, you can post your question here and I will reply.

Thank you. You have requested a ten minutes phone call. Would you want to receive the call now?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
please
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can I send the messages here?

Yes, you can if you want, just make sure no private information is posted.