Karamat Mahwish
Karamat Mahwish ,
Experience:  Clinical Psychologist at Government MTI Lady Reading Hospital
109261799

My relationship is a wearing off

Customer Question

My relationship is a wearing off
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 8 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and a mental health expert at Just Answer. Thank you for sharing the dream today, and I’d be happy to assist you in interpreting this dream. Please allow me 5-10 minutes to reply meanwhile if you have any questions or anything is not clear please do let me know

Based on the information shared I’m sorry to hear about your struggle in your relationship. It’s sad how he’s changed and the way he is openly giving importance to other woman. He needs to pay attention to your desires and now when you are expecting he needs to understand that you are fragile. You can speak to him to explain your condition, but looking at the situation so far he’s not understanding you. Maybe you need to improve your way of communication with him, be open and find out a time when he’s approachable and understanding. If that’s not working you might need to then consider relationship therapist support as this will help you to explain him better  and he might understand when a professional is explaining him.
You can not force him to love you or care about you. You need to understand if nothing is working then why would you invest your emotions and energy for someone like this.  You also deserve to have someone who can care about you. These ways you can help yourself understand and move on. Please also consider taking individual therapy sessions for helping you cope with this all.
I hope I have answered your question, If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site. Thanks a lot
Mahwish